Friday, January 27, 2012

First Job.?

If I apply to Fazolis, Arbys, Burger King, Taco Bell, and Pizza King with no job experience, what are my chances of getting a job at one of them? I'm 15, and I'll be 16 on December 11th. I get pretty good grades, no trouble with the cops yet, and I'd pass a piss test right now.First Job.?
Your chances of getting a job are better when you turn 16. There are so many restrictions with hiring 15 year olds that most people won't hire them. Once you turn 16 though, you shouldn't have any trouble getting a job at those places. That is the perfect first job and a good way to get experience to get a better job. Good luck with the hunt.First Job.?
You should have no problem getting a job when your turn 16. However, your comment that you could pass a "piss test right now" makes me think that you plan to use or have used drugs in the past. If you are using drugs you won't keep your job (or the money you make) for long. Also you've had no trouble with cops "yet". What else are you into? You need to look at issues that are more serious than getting a job at a fast food company.
  • driving school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment