Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am doing a project and need help!?

I need people to help me because our theme is perspectives and I need peoples perspectives so here goes I am doing three different places and asking questions is the autientic food better then the fast food? and I am doing:

Fazolis vs. athintec italian food

which is better and why and also what is different?

China buffet vs.athintec chinese food

which is better and why and also what is different?

%26amp; Taco bell vs. athintec mexican food

which is better and why and also what is different?

PLEASE HELP ME PEOPLE if I fail this project I will fail 8th grade and also get kicked out of my school! So if people have answers for me please give them. Also if people are from like italy mexico and chiana that would be great for you to tell me what your food taste like and your opinion on the food and stuff. So thanks for reading please help bye!

RachelI am doing a project and need help!?
i'll try to help, first i dont know what fazolis is

authentic chinesse food, it taste better

i pefer taco bell, because it is less spicy



hope this helpedI am doing a project and need help!?
Shouldn麓t you be not allowed on the Internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment