Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So I really need a job just for like 4-5 months.....?

Ive applied many places like target and wlamart and some fast food but just dont seem to be having any luck and I only a need a job for like 4-5 months becus i will be leaving for the airforce. I still keep in touch with some friends i had while working at Fazolis last year before I quit. Do you they would rehire me back for a short time. I didnt quit on bad terms. I just wanted to move on since i graduated and didnt know what i was doing. Me and the GM did have some indifferences but nothing badSo I really need a job just for like 4-5 months.....?
Apply for a temporary position at a retail store like Dillards, JCPenney, or Sears. Most retail companies are really stingy so they don't mind just paying you for 4 or 5 months. They'll be glad to hire you.So I really need a job just for like 4-5 months.....?
Some of these jobs don't require long term commitment:

http://www.newenergybroker.com

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment