Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I dispute a wrong information in my Carfax report?

I've just found out that carfax has in my car report that my air bags were deployed and it is not true. I would like to know how I can dispute this information. I don't think that this kind of report could appear with an information that is not true without a way for you to dispute the information. I'm very surprised that it happen. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you very much.How can I dispute a wrong information in my Carfax report?Did you ever think that it is true? Were there any miles on your car when you bought it? If it is not true %26amp; Carfax does not listen to you, you can file a complaint with the Better Business Burue (BBB) office: http://www.bbb.org/



Try talking to a supervisor at Carfax this usually does the trick!



Good luck :)How can I dispute a wrong information in my Carfax report?Carfax does not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment