Monday, February 20, 2012

What other websites can I find that have information of teen abstinence?

My language arts class is doing a persuasion speech and my speech partner are doing a speech about preventing teen sex. We need to know what other websites to look at for more information other than google, yahoo, and encarta.What other websites can I find that have information of teen abstinence?Im not sure. Its hard to do the abstinence thing cause most teens want to expieriment. Maybe convince your partner to instead of preventing SEX you can prevent STD's and hand out condoms. It worked on Degrassi. Just make sure you get your principal or teachers approval.What other websites can I find that have information of teen abstinence?I'm sorry, but if teens want to be abstain, yes, it's hard, but yes, they can (and very often do) succeed. The drive might be there, but teens can be stronger than that. (Don't think I'm some 90 year old preaching, I'm fourteen.)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment