Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is difference between a BS in Computer Information Systems and a BS in Computer Science?

What is difference between a BS in Computer Information Systems and a BS in Computer Science? If I major in CIS, I will be able to easily minor in computer science. Would I be able to get the same jobs with these majors? Do you feel that these majors will become outdated quickly? Right now, I know I am majoring in Finance and minoring in Computer Science. I would pursue CS or CIS as a second major. Thanks in advance for your input.What is difference between a BS in Computer Information Systems and a BS in Computer Science?BS in Computer Science is more computer intensive than BS in CIS. CIS is more business oriented. I don't know about the program in the school which you are attending or you plan to attend; but in the school that I went to, CIS students didn't need to take much programming classes nor did they have to take any computer hardware classes. While the Comp. Sci. students, which I was one of them, had to take many programming classes and a computer hardware class.What is difference between a BS in Computer Information Systems and a BS in Computer Science?Also a degree in Information Systems Engineering will train you with the basics of other engineering fields but from an information systems point of view.What is difference between a BS in Computer Information Systems and a BS in Computer Science?BS is an abreviation for Internet Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment