Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I find the physical address contact information from a website company?

I made a purchase through a website company which turned out to be a scam, and the only contact information on the website is an email address. I have emailed the company several times without response. In order to file on complaint with the BBB, I need the company's physical address. How can I find that?How do I find the physical address contact information from a website company?You may (but not always) be able to look at the company address through whois information lookup.



Try this : http://www.webtoolhub.com/tn561381-whois鈥?/a>



Enter the website address like: companysite.com and from the results you may get the contact details.How do I find the physical address contact information from a website company?From my experience w/ scams as well, if they don't have a physical address, its more likely a scam. Or if they have several addresses that you can't pinpoint which one exactly is theirs....Otherwise, goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment