Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I make an account on iTunes without giving my information?

i dont feel comfortable giving my billing information and address. im planning on buying itunes cards and using it that way so i wont have a bill sent to me. how can i create an account without giving all my information away?How can I make an account on iTunes without giving my information?You don't have to give your credit card information away if you buy an iTunes gift card but you do have to give your email address and home address. If you don't want to give your billing information then you would have to buy an iTunes gift card to make an account and buy from the store.How can I make an account on iTunes without giving my information?In order to buy items from iTunes you must have an iTunes account. If you don't have an account and you purchase an iTunes gift card it will ask you to make an account.How can I make an account on iTunes without giving my information?you can麓t... you've got to give them your information

No comments:

Post a Comment