Thursday, February 23, 2012

What information do I need to fill out for direct deposit?

If I wanted to apply for direct deposit at my job for the payroll, what information would I need to fill out? Just my bank, my bank account number, and routing number? Anything else besides that? How does the process work?What information do I need to fill out for direct deposit?Take a check and write VOID across it and staple to the form from your work. thats has all the info they will need on it. and it might take a week or so to go into effect but instead of getting a paper check every week or two (depending on how you get paid) the money will post in your account. Usually a day or so before you would have had your check.What information do I need to fill out for direct deposit?you just fill out a form at your job with your bank information (bank name and account number and names of those on the account and routing number). When you are due to get paid the money is deposited in your checking account and you will not receive a check but you will receive the part where it shows how much taxes were taking out and amount of your check and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment