Monday, February 20, 2012

What is a good website to look up costs and other information on a type of business i would like to start?

I want to start a business, but what is a good website to find information on start up costs, pricing, and other valuable information pertaining to the costs of running this particular type of business?What is a good website to look up costs and other information on a type of business i would like to start?http://score.orgWhat is a good website to look up costs and other information on a type of business i would like to start?Start by visiting your local Chamber of Commerce (you can find them in the phone book). They will have a lot of information about the specific business you want to start in your area.What is a good website to look up costs and other information on a type of business i would like to start?I don't know that information, but I would like to take out the time to ask you what type of business you would like to start!!! I have my own online travel business with a company by the name of YTB Travel Network!!! This is a great company that cares about the many business owners that it deals with. Everyone knows people that loves to travel. I can show you a way that you could not only get paid on the travel booked by others, but also any traveling that you do!!! Yes, I'm serious!!! There is actually a way that you can take a vacation and get paid at the same time without doing any work!!! I would like for you to take a look at two websites. The first one is my personal website. Which is www.ytb.com/marianjh!!!! And the second one is my business partners website. Which is www.lightspeedtravelteam.com!!! Take a look at these two websites and either send me an email or give me a call at 3344501848. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!What is a good website to look up costs and other information on a type of business i would like to start?
To get a good idea theer is a web site www.bizbuysell.com. on there you can see simular businesses and what they run to give you an idea...Hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment