Sunday, February 26, 2012

What information would you like to find if you were looking at a website about a specific breed of chickens?

I have a website for Cinda's Blue Jersey Giants - I really don't want to get into other breeds other than the above or Americaunas (I have a separate site for my gamebirds to list them...) but was wondering what anyone who is interested in chickens might like to find "all in one place" so I can keep adding to my website more helpful and useful information....any realistic ideas?What information would you like to find if you were looking at a website about a specific breed of chickens?www.mcmurrayhatchery.com It's a great site!What information would you like to find if you were looking at a website about a specific breed of chickens?www.cacklehatchery.com has a good selection and good prices

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment