Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does anyone have pricing information & feedback on beachside weddings held in Rosarito Beach Mexico?

I am planning on a beachside wedding in Rosarito Mexico or Puerto Nuevo. I preffer pricing and package information from people who have actually held a wedding there, but everyones help on this topic is highly appreciated. I have checked out the websites for the 3 major Venues which are Calafia Hotel, Rosarito Beach Hotel, and Las Rocas Resort %26amp; Spa, but the information is very limited. I am planning a Feb. 14, 2009 wedding. I know its a year and a half away but seeing how it's a popular date, I dont want to take any chances. Thanks a bundle everyone.Does anyone have pricing information %26amp; feedback on beachside weddings held in Rosarito Beach Mexico?Hola. If you consider Cabo, I have some really great options for you. We are becoming one of the biggest hot spots for weddings. We have some great beach settings and the resorts are drop dead gorgous. One of my favorite pictures was taken recently it was on the beach with the surf coming in and the bride was riding a white horse in her wedding dress with the groom leading the horse. It was really breathtaking. If you reconsider, ask in cabo san lucas questions.Does anyone have pricing information %26amp; feedback on beachside weddings held in Rosarito Beach Mexico?LOS Rocas is $7500.00 for 80 people. Try Calafia

No comments:

Post a Comment