Monday, February 20, 2012

Where do I find information on how people in indonesia communicate to one another?

I am working on a paper for my interpersonal communications class that is dealing with intercultural communications. I chose Indonesia. I was wondering what websites or where I could look for information on communication in Indonesia. I already have an article called "Communications in Indonesia" from wikipedia but need more information. Anything will help. Thanks.Where do I find information on how people in indonesia communicate to one another?It's quite hard if you don't speak Indonesian because some of the best websites and books about Communication are written in Indonesian. And what kind of Communications do you mean? Linguistic, or social communication? I think the best way is for you to interview an Indonesian Communications expert, like through e mail or telephone. I would be glad to provide some contacts if you would like!Where do I find information on how people in indonesia communicate to one another?its possible to know how Indonesian people communicate one to each other, please join facebook

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment