Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where do I obtain information for a law school scholarship?

I am planning on taking my LSAT later in the year and would like any information about scholarships that are out there for law school students. Any information would help. Thanks!Where do I obtain information for a law school scholarship?There are many scholarships available, but the vast majority of them are a type of President's scholarship, given by each school. These are highly weighted towards your LSAT and GPA. There are other scholarships, but they tend to be for minority students, which I did not qualify for. But, if you study hard enough and score well on your LSAT, you may be able to get some money from each school. They will let you know how much they are giving you with your acceptance letter or soon after.Where do I obtain information for a law school scholarship?Apply to the individual Law School for that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment