Thursday, February 23, 2012

What information do you have about Cornerston Christian Correspondence School?

Hello, I'm a former highschool student who was forced to dropout due to medical problems. With that being said, I've been looking into many GED and Diploma programs, however they are all very expensive and Cornerstone seems to be the cheapest one. I've read many reviews, but I would like to know for sure if this is legit. Any information you have would be very appreciated. Thank you!What information do you have about Cornerston Christian Correspondence School?If the Cornerstone that you are talking about is located in Georgia, then it sounds like it is not a legitimate school. You may have to copy and paste this link into you browser: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Cornerstone鈥?/a>



I would try Charity Christian Academy, they are inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment