Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I find information about the expansion project of the Panama Canal?

I need to find some information about the expansion project of the Panama Canal for a school project.



Where can I find the information I need. Please give some links.Where can I find information about the expansion project of the Panama Canal?The program consists in the construction of two new sets of locks - one on the Pacific and one on the Atlantic side of the Canal. Each lock will have three chambers and each chamber will have three water reutilization basins.



The program also entails the widening and deepening of existing navigational channels in Gatun Lake and the deepening of Culebra Cut.



In order to open a new 6.1 km-long access channel to connect the Pacific locks and the Culebra Cut, four dry excavation projects will be executed.
  • spongebob games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment