Sunday, February 26, 2012

What information used by a router to foward data packets from one interface of a router to another?

What information used by a router to foward data packets from one interface of a router to another?

these are the answers,



1.destination network address

2.source network address

3.source MAC address

4.well known port destination address



pls send me da answer?What information used by a router to foward data packets from one interface of a router to another?Destinatin Network address.



A router is a Layer 3 device



-- MikeWhat information used by a router to foward data packets from one interface of a router to another?Wow, and I thought I had problems. I am only attempting to find out about my goback. Poor guy.What information used by a router to foward data packets from one interface of a router to another?Oh my, weren't u supposed to learn something before this test?

No comments:

Post a Comment